SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is really a vital way to direct traffic to your site, so it is critically important that you understand the tricks involved in getting higher search results. Some of the most famous and ethical SEO tricks are listed below:
Note: The title tag is the most powerful SEO trick, but it must be used creatively. You should only place one thing in the title tag and that is the exact keyword you used for the web page that you are trying to optimize.
• One of the most famous SEO trick is link popularity. It is because of the fact that most search engines don’t consider web sites that do not have links pointing to the web site. So, it is really important to link to other resources that are related to your websites niche. This will increase traffic, provide good ranking and add value to your website.
• It is very important to use a different title on each web page with its own primary keywords at the beginning of the page title.
• Always remember, keyword density is very important in SEO and should be properly researched. The keywords should be used once in the title tag, heading tag, and in the body text while keeping the keyword density between 5% to 20%
• Another important SEO trick is to get your keywords in much of the anchor text in both internal and external links.
• It is wise to build a website that is rich in theme because search engines are now more interested in the themes.
• You should build content related to your niche with around 250 words per page because the speed of your web page is very important to your visitors and the search engines.
• Always remember to add fresh and unique content on regular basis which attracts the visitor to come back to your website.
• Don’t forget to add a site map. It will help structure your site for spiders.
• Submitting articles with links to your web site to directories is yet another famous SEO trick that can really boost the amount of traffic you generate while also giving click through traffic, too.
• Also, don’t forget to submit articles with your web site link to the publishers. Do not hope that they will pick your article up from a directory. It is better to submit directly to the publishers themselves.
• Another SEO trick is to seek forums related to your niche, join them and advertise your web site there.
• And, last but not the least. Another famous SEO trick is to submit your web site to the directories the PR0 directories.
Okay, so it was some of the most famous SEO tricks that can really help you to optimize your search engine results and put you on the path toward higher search engine rankings. But for that, it is really IMPORTANT that you follow them correctly.
Remember to always have a good webhosting provider to always have your site up and running. Your hosting solution can make or break your SEO work. Reading hosting reviews will help you make your decision a whole lot easier.